@Parrity is looking to hire a full-stack developer ( Fractional CTO ) with experience in the followinig.
- Laravel web applications, blades & templates.
- Vue.js and decent front-end skills.
- Optical Character Recognition. ( great to have, or be ready to learn new stuff )
We need someone who can pretty much do a little bit of everything.
You don’t need to be an expert on all, but you need to have a good enough attention to detail to deliver a good end product on all tasks – front or backend.
We’re building something that matters. If you’re motivated in bulding products for people, and are looking to join a good cause with a purpose please apply.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field